Question: And so to our first 2) contender. Good evening. Your name, please. Answer: Good evening. Question: Your first time your chosen subject was answering questions before they were asked, this ti

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Dad and Grandma walk into the kitchen Dad:I think I found my Yankee's mug... Mom: Oh, great. Where was it? Dad:It fell out of the garbage bag. Mom: What was it doing there? Dad:It was with all the other dishes from dinner. Mom: You mean Johnny threw

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Baby come and hands on your body body Ohh yeah You're MC Feeling in goodness keep rocking rocking It's over it's all Hey how are you doing You know you'll find Bout the shell on mine Sitting relax say who like glass of wine Before you know just what

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(285) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方BEC中级写作

[ti:UNIT 4 Work for Peace Lesson 25 Talk! Don't Fight!] [0:00.741]UNIT 4 第四单元 [0:02.508]Work for Peace 为和平而努力 [0:04.922]You will Learn 你将学到 [0:06.832]Functions 功能 [0:08.177] Agreement and Disagreement 同意与不同意

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)九年级下

剧码: Even If 哪里有问题? 阿美最近遇到困难,一直无法克服,她想跟同事说︰「虽然我已经试过很多不同的方法,但我还是没办法解决这问题。」 Even if I have tried many different ways, I still can

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

After Nicole put the Fettucini on display Ron: Uncle Giovanni! Nicole's Fettucini is out of this world! Taste it! Giovanni: OK, OK. [tastes it] Mmmm. Not bad... Ron: Not bad? Not bad! Look at how many customers are ordering! Giovanni: That's because

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: language in action. We have two reports. RS: We start with a program in the International Business School at Brandeis University near Boston, Massachusetts. It helps introduce for

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

1.But you could have saved money. 2.This is a massive flea market!

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Wen:I've never met anyone like Clyde before. Nikki:He's such a buppie-a black yuppie. Black people come in all shapes and sizes. Just check out the party. [opens the door] Wen:Wow! There are so many different people here. I expected mostly athletes a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Holly: You know, Taylor's been in the hospital for a couple of days. Yi-jun: [Sad] And I'm the one who put him there with my football moves. Holly: But you're not to blame for them keeping him there. Yi-jun: Yeah, what was all that stuff about runnin

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Malik:Wassup, ladies! Y'll lookin fine tonight. [to Wen] May I have this dance? Wen:[Whispers to Nikki] He's cute! He looks like Tiger Woods! But, I can't dance... Malik:It's all good. I'll show you all the right moves. My name's Malik. Wen:Nice to m

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

At the grill Rich: Now the coals are just right. I can start grilling. Yi-jun: Here you go. I made up the burger patties for you. Rich: Thanks. Smell the hickory chips? They give the meat a nice, smoky flavor. Yi-jun: [Moves toward the grill] I'll ta

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

剧码: 黑手党的女儿 Acheng:Thank you so much. [to Sophia] I can't take this. Sophia: She will insist. It's a rosary. She has millions of them. Take it. Acheng:What did she mean just now about raising pigs? Sophia: Oh! My grandmother used to

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

哪里有问题? 小花不顾同事反对,坚持要使用自己的提案,她想说︰「不管你们喜不喜欢,我还是会这么做。」 No matter you like it or not, I'll still do it anyway. 这句子哪里出了问题?你知道吗? 答

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

剧码: 黑手党的女儿 Acheng:Who's that? Sophia: Saint Jude-he's the saint of lost causes. Like my cousin, Anna, who can't stop getting pregnant. She's a lost cause. Acheng:Is that your cousin in the back? Sophia: Yep. She's always got a bun i

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

M: Learn a word W:今天我们要学的一个词组是:talk up M: Talk up :talk (t-a-l-k), up(u-p) , talk up W: talk 是讲话,talk up 呢就是大声讲或是大胆地讲。比如有人在台下呼吁说:大点声讲,让我们听到你。 M: T

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Never Talk to the Parrot 千万不要和鹦鹉说话 Mrs. Johnson phoned the repairman because her dishwasher quit working. 约翰逊太太的洗碗机坏了,她打电话叫修理工来。 He couldn't accomodate her with an afterhours appointment a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Ha ha Get jazzy on me I'm the flight that you get on international First class seat on my lap girl Riding comfortable 'cause I know what the girl them need New York to Haiti I got lipstick stamps for my passport You make it hard to leave Been around

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

今天学的词组是talk turkey。 Turkey是火鸡,作为习惯用语,talk turkey的意思是谈正经事,坦率、直截了当地说。火鸡是美国人感恩节大餐的传统佳肴。美国农业部因此每年感恩节都有专家值班,回

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词